Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Ever Talented Maddie Sue

Once again, another new employment opportunity for the Naked Chihuahua presents itself:

She could work for NOAA: the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to predict the weather. Heck with all of that fancy equipment they spend tax payers dollars to purchase and maintain -- One storm phobic chihuahua is all they need.

I spoke with my two legged beloved, Gordon, tonight and he said, "Maddie Sue has been following me around all day. Wonder what she wants? And boy does my shoulder hurt -- worse than usual."

To which I replied, "Duh -- (ever brilliant and pithy) -- it's going to storm."

pregnant pause.....

And I continued, "She is following you because somewhere in this hemisphere there is thunder that only she can hear, and your shoulder is hurting because the barometer is changing."

If only he knew -- he just spent money on a barometer for the house, when all along, we had one that would even follow him around and announce the weather!

Approval disclaimer -- Maddie Sue, who wants literary approval of all blog posts is currently sleeping in preparation for her nocturnal naughtiness -- but I bet she would approve, so I am posting on her behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment